Al-Fajr

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Mahram

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Fajrine
Admin
Admin

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2270

MessageSujet: Mahram   Lun 3 Sep - 20:59:36

Salam 1

Allah's Messenger Saws is reported to have said, which read as follows:“ Any man, who sits in a privacy with a female, [whom he can marry], would be accompanied by Satan as the third companion to the two” [17].

“ A man must not be alone with a woman, unless one of her male (Mahram) immediate relatives [i.e., a husband, a father, a son, a brother, a nephew, a grandson] is present with them” [18].

Quran Sura Ahzab [The Confederates] (33:53):“ And when ye ask [his one of his wives] for anything ye want ask them from behind a barrier [partition]: that makes for greater purity for your hearts and for theirs”.

“ A woman must not travel without a Mahram. No male must enter the privacy of a woman without an immediate Mahram is available with that woman. A man raised a question to Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) saying: Oh Messenger of Allah! My wife set out to perform pilgrimage while I have registered for such and such Ghazwah [Fighting Troops, what should I do?]. Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) instructed the man as follows: Go and join your wife for pilgrimage” [20].

[17] Tirmithi reported this Hadith.
[18] Bukhari and Muslim reported this Hadith.
[20] Bukhari and Muslim reported this Hadith.

Mahram
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1